➳ Making Changes in Your Life

Self Awareness

Making Changes in Your Life

We have three previous posts that leads up to this mission. Our final mission for the remaining of April is to use all the information we gathered in the previous weeks and make changes in our lives.

Using your journal you will put your information into three categories.

Category One: Things about my life I already accomplish

Category Two: Things in my life I wish to improve

Category Three: Things in my life I want to add or bring back

For the remaining of the month you will work on a personal chart with all the characteristic and things you want to change in your life and set up a road map to make those changes.

Keep in mind to prioritize these changes and work on them one at a time.





Mom's Tiki Hut - Life is a Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

☼ Go Green Challenge

დ Parenting Challenge

Come Alive - Life is a Journey