Come Alive - Life is a Journey

Come Alive!

Life is a Journey


We are focusing on finding things that make us feel alive. Our goal is to find things that make us feel happy and apply these events to our future schedule.

For example I enjoy teaching and it makes me feel alive! I have days I am tired or feel overwhelmed and it is not perfect. Overall, I enjoy it so much that I look forward to my classes. So it makes sense for me to apply teaching to my daily schedule and find ways to teach.

Teaching allows me to grow while giving the opportunity for others to grow with my knowledge.

Another thing that makes me feel alive is going to Hawaii. I love the Big Island and I cannot wait to go back. While I am on the beach or traveling through the areas of the island I feel at peace, excited, and a nagging desire to be a part of that culture.

I plan and find ways to help me take my vacation in Hawaii. This gives me motivation to keep working through life challenges.

What are things that make you feel alive? How can you find ways to apply it to your life?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

☼ Go Green Challenge

დ Parenting Challenge

➳ Life is A Journey Challenge