Appreciate Everyday

Appreciate Everyday

Life is a Journey


We are focusing the month of March brainstorming what makes us feel alive. When we do things that make us feel happy and alive we are building positive meaning in our lives and those around us.

So far we have focused on the following:
1. What makes us feel alive? How do we apply these events in our lives?
2. Live life with a meaning. Being alive means your life is fullfilling a meaning.
3. Are you alive in your career? You spend a great deal of your life working. Your career should make you feel alive.

Today we are going to focus on appreciating each day. When we wake up instead of brainstorming all the things you have to do instead, think about all the wonderful things you have now.

Sometimes we start our day off with too many thoughts and focus on things we need to do, negativity, fear, anxiety, worry, and over working our thoughts. I prefer to wake up and just focus on the morning, check my Facebook, enjoy my coffee for at least a half hour before I start my day. Once I have had time to reflect on myself then I can start working my way into my daily routine.

Plan some time in the morning for at least fifteen minutes to just clear your thoughts. You can do yoga, walk, sit and just sip some coffee and read the news.



Add caption

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

☼ Go Green Challenge

დ Parenting Challenge

Come Alive - Life is a Journey